Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baked and Yummy

So couple of weeks ago saw a blog about Zuccini and how she baked hers and her son fried his Zuccini yet when each was finished hers was one that everyone ate. She had posted recipe but I didnt save it and couldnt remeber who's post it was. I mean come on its been at least 3weeks and I have slept since then. Seeing as I started to crave eating healthy and baked sounds so much better then grease dripping and making my stomach ill. So I thought one better why not bake Egg Plant also, I have only eaten Egg Plant once in my life and have no clue what it tasted like it was so long ago. Cooked the Zuccini and Eggplant dipped in egg and rolled with seasoned bread crums baked at 425 for 20 minutes Mmmm so crisp and yummy its a must try. Here is to Healthy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment